- 2 foot-switchable channels
- Clean channel simple Volume and Tone
- Distortion channel with full tone network
- Global Presence control
- Series effects loop
- 4 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 - EL34 output tubes
- 45 Clean Watts
To celebrate the new colaboration with Cliff at ''Destroy All Guitars'' we have combined the popular Morris Rockgrinder with the Morris Hot Classic to make an extremely versatile amp.
- New Power Transformer - designed for today's higher AC line voltages of up to 125VAC.
- Also designed for today's tubes that have trouble with the higher screen voltages of before.
- Custom Mercury Magnetics Output Transformer - which was common to both the Rockgrinder and the Hot Classic.
- High Voltage Fet effects loop with a strong buffer and transparent return.
- Bias control designed with enough voltage adjustment to use either EL34 or 6L6 tubes, simply by adjusting when installing different type tube.
- Effects loop incorporated as part of circuit design , making no change in sound or level when plugging effects in.
- Two New Switches (Distortion channel only)
BR / AM: standing for British or American - switching a special circuit that the Hot Classic incorporated (Britsh flavour) in - or completely taking it out of the circuit.
TIGHT / OPEN: flattens and 'almost' compresses the signal in the Tight mode , no matter how much gain is chosen , and great for drop tunings. At high gain this Tight mode really helps palm muting and complex chords stand out. Works incredibly well with the other switch in the AM mode to get 'singing' sustain and keeps all frequencies on a much more 'even' response.
MORRIS ''GRINDER'' Street Price - $2,649.00 US